Sunday, October 08, 2006

SMALL BUT ..

mind is almost freezing with successive halts and life is still going on and on as usual daily and routine , even there is no more power to resistance that is turned to a small point at the depth of an alive decaying cell in my mind and repeatedly whispers with me , once upon a time there was a dream which has never experienced indepndency since god for the first time owned it and then fell on a circle all of endless passion of catching and now im talking with mine... the one make me stay alive and both of us know the reality is beyond it ,,, i dived in it merged with it and now both are enlightened with obscure shadow of desire both have experienced death and reviving with sudden shocks of getting ready again with rays of sun everyday... .supposed to catch my properties and dont know when these were donated to me and still repeating "thats it!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home